10 February 2010

Sunshine Awards!

Wow! I just got my first blog award :) Thanks to Mynfel for the nod.

I'd also like to thank the Academy... and... well, let's just stop there before Kanye shows up.

So the way this works is, I link 12 bloggers that bring sunshine to my day. Other than Mynfel, my nominations are going to be... (in no particular order)

Julie Butcher-Fedynich (her blog Fire Drill)
Marisa (her blog Bittersweet Gestalt)
Phil Plait (his blog Bad Astronomy ) *
Wil Wheaton (his blog WWdN: In Exile ) *
Emily HaHa (her blog MetroVenture)
Kelly Gorski

Um, I really don't follow all that many blogs on a regular basis, so I will continue to cheat by doing this...

@Ang_Al2
@Miriad
@VeridianLucifer
@Foole_of_Hearts
@britsketch
@punchyscribbler

These people make me smile on a daily basis in one way or another. Therefore... they rock.

I could mention others, but really, let's face it.... I'm lazy and don't feel like doing the linking thing anymore. Plus, gotta get back to doing the mom thing.

Love!

Rules to Accept the Award:

◦Put the logo on your blog in your post.
◦Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
◦Link the nominees within your post.
◦Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs.
◦Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

*I did not notify these bloggers due to the fact that they are all like professionals and stuff and I'm not going to clutter their comment space with flattery. Just how I roll.

1 comment:

Marisa et al said...

i don't follow that many bloggers who post every day... might have to cheat and list facebookers.
thanks, by the way. made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...