24 March 2012

M & M

My brain on writing. Any questions?
Last month, I gave you dear readers a glimpse of my brain on writing. In that post I showed you how talking to one character led to his brother showing up and hilarity ensuing. Complete with Geordie accents! (It's kinda fun in my head. Most of the time.) Anyway, I wanted to give you an update on the family drama. While working on deeper outlines for Book 3, the following played out in my mind...

Me: Alright, so it's settled, Malcom definitely has a role in Book 3.
Mal: YES! *celebratory dancing and much pelvic thrusting*
Marius: Dammit! He's going to do nothing but make my life a living hell! Woman, what did I ever do to you?
Me: *giggles* Have you seen the rest of the plot for Book 3? It's no picnic for you, love.
Marius: Fantastic.
Me: Don't worry, Marius. Check this out. At the end of Book 3 Malcom [redacted].
Mal: *stops dancing; crestfallen* What? Tha's not what I had in mind when I said I wanted to be in your book.
Me: Tough shit. You're stuck now.
Marius: *slaps Mal on the shoulder, grins* Welcome to Hell, brother mine.

Y'all are going to love this. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...